Only $3,000 to get Pikes Peak in Your Front Yard!
Breathtaking views of nature from your yard: green trees, blue skies, snow-capped Pikes Peak, and the fluffiest white clouds you'll ever see.
- Varied terrain with potential areas for building.
- Less than an hour to Interstate 25 and Colorado Springs.
- No current utilities, but:
- Electric available through Intermountain Rural Electric Association.
- Approved for well and septic.
Recreational opportunities abound in nearby Garden of the Gods, Pikes Peak, and Cave of the Winds Mountain Park! Hiking, picnicking, horseback riding, fishing, wandering...
Approximate corner coordinates of 0.19-acre property:
PROPERTY VALUED AT $3,500!
Own this beautiful piece of paradise for just $3,000! That's only 85% of market value!
Call, text ((314) 266-1509), or e-mail to start your new life on this stunning land before someone else does.
Disclosure: Buyer to perform all due diligence and obtain the proper permits and HOA approvals, as needed. Buyer also to confirm utilities to the property. Sales and listings in the area suggest this property is offered well below market value. Harvester Property Investments, LLC makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, building restrictions, or suitability for building. Provided coordinates may not be exact. Land is sold as-is, where-is with buyer paying all closing costs. Price based on a cash offer.
Map To PropertyProperty Address:
- Status: SOLD
- State: CO
- County: Teller
- Parcel Number: 2943.012050450
- Short Legal Description: L42 B10 RANCH ESTATES REFILING
- Annual Property Taxes: 67.04
- Size (In Acres): 0.19
- Road Access: Yes - Unpaved
- Electricity: Within 1/4 of a mile
- Zoning: R-1
- Terrain: Sloping
Similar properties in the area are listed or have been recently sold for around $3,500.